KSU Digital Signage
Kennesaw State University’s digital signage promotes University activities, events and educational opportunities by providing well-produced, on-brand, eye-catching advertisements to internal and external audiences.
OwlTV is the KSU Digital Signage Network. OwlTV is available for University-wide content which delivers messages to more than 150 digital signs across the Kennesaw and Marietta campuses. Download the OwlTV Policy and Procedures document for direction in posting messaging on the network. For inquiries related to OwlTV, please contact email@example.com.
KSU's highway digital sign is on the east side of I-75 at Big Shanty Road. The sign contains three advertising content areas. The top visual (the Kennesaw State logo) and bottom visuals (the KSU athletic logo and the Fifth Third Bank logo) are permanent, but the digital space in the middle is available for advertising toward external audiences. Download the I-75 Sign Policy and Procedures document for direction in posting messaging on the I-75 sign. For inquiries related to the I-75 sign, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content should promote University activities, events and educational opportunities. Material should be informative and of interest to students, faculty, staff and visitors. Content must comply with local, state and federal laws and any applicable policies, rules and regulations of Kennesaw State University. Examples of acceptable content include:
• Athletic Events
• Art exhibits
• Concerts, plays or theater performances
• Admission events and campus tours
• Summer camps
• Class enrollment schedules
• University-level advertising campaigns and branding messages
• Campaign initiatives developed by the Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing aimed at recruitment and/or enhanced brand awareness
• Campus-wide messaging to include, events and other important information approved by the Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing